School Strategy Board
School Strategy Board members (formerly Governors) are one of the largest volunteer forces in the country and have an important part to play in raising school standards. The GLF Trust Board delegates certain functions to School Strategy Boards (SSBs), which form the local governance level within GLF schools. Further information about governance at GLF Schools can be found here.
The role of the School Strategy Board (SSB) is absolutely key to the effectiveness of Frogmore Junior School. SSB members provide strategic leadership and accountability. Individual SSB members may not act independently of the rest of the Board, decisions are the joint responsibility of the SSB.
The role of the SSB is a strategic one, its key functions are to:
- set the aims and objectives for our school
- set the policies for achieving our aims and objectives
- set the targets for achieving our aims and objectives
- monitor and evaluate the progress Frogmore Junior School is making towards achievement of their aims and objectives
- be a source of challenge and support to the Executive Head Teacher (a critical friend)
Mrs Claire-Louise West, Interim Executive Head Teacher is responsible for the internal organisation, management and leadership of the schools and the implementation of the strategic framework established by the SSB.
For details of GLF's Scheme of Delegated Authority please click here
For details of GLF's Financial Statements, Funding Agreement, Articles and Memorandum of Association please click here
Governor Attendance and Business Interests can be viewed by following this link
Meet the School Strategy Board members here