Governing Body / School Standards Board
School Standards Board members (formerly Governors) are one of the largest volunteer forces in the country and have an important part to play in raising school standards.
The GLF Trust Board delegates certain functions to School Standards Boards (SSBs), which form the local governance level within GLF schools.
Information about governance at GLF Schools
The role of the School Standards Board (SSB) is absolutely key to the effectiveness of Frogmore Junior School. SSB members provide strategic leadership and accountability. Individual SSB members may not act independently of the rest of the Board, decisions are the joint responsibility of the SSB.
The role of the SSB is a strategic one, its key functions are to:
- set the aims and objectives for our school
- set the policies for achieving our aims and objectives
- set the targets for achieving our aims and objectives
- monitor and evaluate the progress Frogmore Junior School is making towards achievement of their aims and objectives
- be a source of challenge and support to the Executive Head Teacher (a critical friend)
Our SSB members are:
Fiona Hyam, Chair of SSB
Julie Hiddleston, Primary Director
Emma Richardson, Head Teacher
Angela Barker-King, Vice Chair
Lisa King, Staff SSB
Tracy Jeffery, Staff SSB
John Hole, Parent SSB
David Armstrong, Clark to the SSB